Paper Packaging for a Cleaner World
Why Paper? Maybe the better question is Why Not Paper?
Paper has been our go-to source when looking for a recyclable, sustainable, and renewable product, however, we have not had the right technology to use as a reliable packaging source to replace various plastic options until now.
Paper Packaging Solutions for a Happy Planet
These are a few reasons why paper should be your first choice when it comes to your packaging needs.
- Paper is a recyclable, sustainable, renewable resource, with a ready-made recycling stream, high consumer confidence, and is universally recognized as a “green package”.
- Paper for produce offers superior light protection, has natural absorption characteristics, and can be automated for efficient production.
- Paper has a large international network of manufacturers ensuring constant supply with manageable market fluctuation.
- Paper is the new buzzword in packaging with accelerated innovation unseen in prior substrates.
- Paper is now very competitive with plastics due to innovation in fiber strength and “stretchable” products that improve package integrity.
- Most major retailers are asking for paper solutions to replace plastics and laminated structures.
- Many countries are eliminating or taxing single-use plastics in favor of paper.
- Paper can be adapted to existing automated packaging lines such as form fill seals, stand-up pouches, and wickets, keeping the cost of change from plastics to paper affordable.
Pouches and roll-stock made from all-natural wood pulp!
Our mesh is made from natural plant fibers and is 100% recyclable! Our mesh showcases your product while allowing it to breathe.
Easy to Integrate
No new packaging line! Our proprietary pouch structure is designed to run on your current high-speed filling equipment.