- Paper is a recyclable, sustainable, renewable resource, with a readymade recycling stream, high consumer confidence and is universally recognized as a “green package”.
- Paper for produce offers superior light protection, has natural absorption characteristics and can be automated for efficient production.
- Paper has a large international network of manufactures insuring constant supply with manageable market fluctuation. Paper is the new buzzword in new packaging with accelerated innovation unseen in prior substrates.
- Paper is now very competitive with plastics due to innovation in fiber strength and “stretchable” products that improve package integrity.
- Most major retailers are asking for paper solutions to replace plastics and laminated structures. Many countries are eliminating or taxing single use plastics in favor of paper.
- Paper can be adapted to existing automated packaging lines such as form fill seal, stand up pouch and wickets, keeping the cost of change from plastics to paper affordable.
The Paper People LLC management team has a combined total of 150 plus years experience in the packaging industry. This diverse group of entrepreneurial thinkers brings experience in paper, corrugated, plastics, laminating, printing, converting and distribution.
The company was established in 2019 as a result of a pressing retail demand for an automated, 100 percent recyclable/compostable package. Armed with industry leading technology and partners, The Paper People LLC is uniquely positioned to establish a leading role in the developing sustainable global packaging industry.
“Our mission is to provide 100 percent recyclable/compostable packaging that enhances our customer’s efficiency, improves the quality of their products and provides an environmentally responsible solution to consumers who are committed to making our world a happy planet!”
Neil A. Bretl
President, The Paper People LLC